Kookaburra LC Pro Wicket Keeping Gloves
Kookaburra is without doubt the ‘Number 1’ Brand for Wicket Keeping, having been the choice of International Legends for over 40 years.
Ultimately, no other brand knows more about what is required to produce a great wicket keeping product than Kookaburra.
The range is full of technical & material innovation including
• The use of Poron XRD – world renowned for its shock absorbent properties
• The Unique design of the Palm which enhances the catching cup
• The positioning of the Thumb which makes it easier for keepers of all levels to catch
• The Unique ‘K Flex’ Support patch to provide players with that extra support that ‘keepers’ need at the back of their hand to avoid injury.
• The Unique Vertex & Tri Grip Rubber Facing to enhance grip.
• The use of new ultra-flexible materials to accentuates feel
The Range offers Players the ultimate choice – Long Cut or Shorti – whichever YOU prefer you’re in safe hands when you choose Kookaburra
LC Pro (3J23100)
Style Long Cut
DNA Grade 1
Palm Premium Aniline Sheep Leather
Palm Lining Premium Aniline Sheep Leather
Palm Padding Unique Kookaburra catching cup – including Poron XRD
Rubber Kookaburra ‘Vertex’
Finger Backs Premium Aniline Sheep Leather
Back Premium Aniline Sheep Leather with new K Flex Support patch
Cuff Long with cane inserts & Premium Super Soft Brushed Cotton lining
Web Strap, Law 40.2 Compliant – with reinforcement
Thumb Unique setting to enhance ‘catching cup’
Sizes A & OSA